what have i really been up to?
a bit of envy
a bit of inspiration
some self-disclosure on a perfect stranger's blog (oops)
there's just something misleading about the intimacy of a blog, don't you think?
we see photos (mostly spectacular) taken of lovely people in exquisite surroundings eating and crafting wondrous quilts, skirts, aprons...
i like to do a bit of crafting myself, but my darn sewing machine nearly put out my eye a few weeks ago, and even my ever-frugal husband commented about the loudness of the motor/engine of that thing
1. about 6 sewing projects in various stages of completion
2. no fewer than 5 cookie/candy recipes dancing in my head like some deranged faerie
3. a son who wants me to play beatle's rockband with him
4. a car with a loose seal on the windshield
5. a netflix to watch
6. a Bible collecting dust on the bookshelf
7. speaking of bookshelf--i need about 2 more-floor to ceiling size, if possible--and black is a good color for our decor
why the heck am i wasting away my day lurking in blogland??