Friday, June 25, 2010

how about some organization?


i've been giving a lot of thought to the disorganization of my blog. the banner of my blog proclaims READ.LEARN.GROW., so duh, i think i'll organize in that fashion. each post will be directly related to one of the three options. maybe i'll connect a post to more than one at a time. it could be about reading and learning. oh, oh, oh, maybe i could even do all 3! YES. brilliant.

i will return soon with a new, updated version of my sad little blog. wish me luck.



1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

Hey there Layla! That cupcake shop is The Flying Cupcake in Broad Ripple in Indy (although they have a 2nd location on Mass Ave now). You can do a search on my blog for their name and see more pictures. It is quite a treat and a required destination when we have visitors! Let me know if you go and what you think.