Saturday, July 25, 2009

checklist for my sanity


what we've done this summer

or just some random words, i'm afraid :)


ft. wayne zoo... animal projects, photographs, books (not finished), sea turtle discovery box, sea turtle response books (completed)


shop for fabric, pattern, notions to make pajama pants

jake and chloe both have nice sleep pants, I have a pile of fabric waiting to be cut


i started an apron, but to be fair, i had to draw the pattern before cutting


here's what i am still reading: murder at the vicarage by agatha christie, AND.... sophie's world...am i EVER going to finish this ?


AHA! books on cd are wonderful! the kids are listening along on Alexander McCall Smith's #1 Ladies Detective Agency (Tea For the Traditionally Built)...these are also now on HBO, and have great visual appeal


Speaking of visual appeal I must confess to watching Mamma Mia! while in San Antonio...HBO kept running it, and I am such a sucker for the set design---those colors! the fabrics! fantastic costume design as well...now about the story line; i could take it or leave it. And honestly, I will never again look at Pierce Brosnan the same. Remington Steele should not sing. Ever.


Before I ramble on through the night and write something more humiliating and revealing than I already have.... I will say goodnight and sign out.

No comments: